Delta DTW terminal question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

sfomarc

Do Delta domestic and international flights go out of the same terminal in DTW?

I am trying to jumpseat from BWI-DTW-NRT-SIN on the 18th of April and have 45 minute connect time in DTW, just wondering if it is cutting it to close.

Is there another security checkpoint that must be passed once arriving in DTW?

Thanks in advance for info.

Yes, they are connected and No, there isn't another security checkpoint. Terminal A for mainline (including the E170/175) domestic and international, B and C for the regionals. They are all connected and if you can speed walk 45 minutes is plenty of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you very much. Havent jumpseated to Asia since sept. 2001. Sucks that the cockpit is still not available on international flights.

Marc

You may want to check but I don't believe that :45 minutes is enough time to connect as an international jumpseater. If you are offline you have to list at the gate or ticket counter in the departure city, don't think they will be able to list you in BWI. They told me 1:30 prior in ATL for international. Good luck!

Good point, thanks. Guess I will take an earlier flight and hang around for 4 hours.

guys, thanks for all the great info. I am going to take the earlier flt to DTW. I will be there 4 hours prior. Its stressful enough jumpseating international dont need added stress.

The loads look good from what I can tell. If any Delta brothers or sister wouldnt mind checking loads it would be appreciated. BWI-DTW-NRT-SIN, departing 18th April, return 29th. Thanks in advance.

Flt 1301 and 621 outbound

Marc

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back