Delta Connection Academy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
New name, same crappy planes!!

Hey 172Driver, you guys are overdue for a gear up, you haven't had one in 2 weeks!!

Should I update my resume to say Delta Connection Academy? Maybe I should write them and get new "diplomas" with the new name. Geeze, nothing against that place, but I drove by and visited after having been out for a while; and, the smell alone brought back memories I had rather forgotten! Do you still not know your schedule untill 5pm the day before?

Oh the schedules! How quickly I had forgotten. I haven't been that way in ages myself, I think it's time for a visit soon. Maybe I'll go in August so I can watch students in uniform preflighting in 93 degree heat. :p

I would guess that they changed their name because they plan to start offering interviews with the other airlines. I took a tour of Comair Academy where the sales guy told me being a pilot is like getting paid to ride around in your boat all day.

For the same money, go Flightsafety. The equipment is much nicer and Vero Beach is not nearly as crowded.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back