Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta BK Judge has serious issues, read this..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Typical Comair bullcrap!!!!

I hope they shrink you and sell you to the lowest bidder....I have never met a more self centered bunch of pilots in my 15 year airline career.

Beatty is how old? 63 dear prudance...step down because you have had 3 years longer than any pilot(60), take a medical every six months if you can't pass that you loose your job, pass a bar exam every 6 months also, fail that loose your job oh and by the way you have no retirement and can't collect S.S. becasue you are to young. Now tell me we are paid to much.....especially us regional pilots! That is the problem.......people outside our industry just don't realize......but they think they know eveything because they fly every once and a while. A judge can take weeks to make a decision...how long do we have usually....mere seconds! and who is the first to be blamed???? PILOTS!!!

L1011 Rules! said:
Typical Comair bullcrap!!!!

I hope they shrink you and sell you to the lowest bidder....I have never met a more self centered bunch of pilots in my 15 year airline career.

Beatty is how old? 63 dear prudance...step down because you have had 3 years longer than any pilot(60), take a medical every six months if you can't pass that you loose your job, pass a bar exam every 6 months also, fail that loose your job oh and by the way you have no retirement and can't collect S.S. becasue you are to young. Now tell me we are paid to much.....especially us regional pilots! That is the problem.......people outside our industry just don't realize......but they think they know eveything because they fly every once and a while. A judge can take weeks to make a decision...how long do we have usually....mere seconds! and who is the first to be blamed???? PILOTS!!!

O.K., 1011 I am not picking on you specifically since no one seems to be able to spell the word "lose". It is probably the most misspelled word on this forum, but why can't seemingly educated individuals tell the difference between "lose" and "loose"?

:nuts:Yeah...I think this is exactly what that judge is thinking! Tell her to put the crack pipe down and step away from the bench!
Someone ask her how much she makes! Bet she does'nt say a word!
What an IDIOT!!

Latest resources

Back