Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta BK Judge has serious issues, read this..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Actually, she hasn't been that bad as of late. A lot of those remarks were in the beginning, and she has since then learned a lot more about what really is going on. She has slammed both sides, and during the last round she really seemed to slam the company, not Dalpa. She even stated "I now know that every Delta pilot does NOT make $200,000 a year." We meet with her again on Monday and Wednesday to give more of our case (100 pages worth of rebuttles), and then I think she either throws out the contract, or orders more negotiating with her stipulations.

More will come out later. You never know what will happen I guess. Until then, I hope we negotiate a fair contract for everyone. Keep those fingers crossed.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
General Lee said:
Actually, she hasn't been that bad as of late. A lot of those remarks were in the beginning, and she has since then learned a lot more about what really is going on. She has slammed both sides, and during the last round she really seemed to slam the company, not Dalpa. She even stated "I now know that every Delta pilot does NOT make $200,000 a year." We meet with her again on Monday and Wednesday to give more of our case (100 pages worth of rebuttles), and then I think she either throws out the contract, or orders more negotiating with her stipulations.

More will come out later. Until then, I hope we negotiate a fair contract for everyone. Keep those fingers crossed.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Interesting to hear the developments, I only knew of what I read in the USA Today article. I guess the old dog can learn some new tricks.

coolyokeluke said:
Interesting to hear the developments, I only knew of what I read in the USA Today article. I guess the old dog can learn some new tricks.

The USAToday only seems to put in rude remarks to the pilots, not management. Wow, can you believe that??????

Bye Bye--General Lee

General Lee

Keep in mind that almost every Comair pilot wants to live the good live that Delta pilots live. Please also remember that a first year FO makes $20,000 a year and is working harder than both of us. 10 days off and 6 legs a day. He is now going to take a 10-20% paycut, which is fine, but lay off the bull. We are owned by Delta if you want to hate Comair so much because they didn't give you guys jobs than hate Delta. If Delta wanted it so bad they would have told Comair that they WILL take you guys. Our pilot group did agree for you to come and keep your senority, the company said no.

N813CA...maybe I am missing something here, but ... HUH???????

Latest resources

Back