• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Delta B747-400

dispatchguy

Dad is my favorite title
Total Time
NIL
Well, from what I hear, NWA 744 aircraft 6305 is undergoing a paint at VCV right now....

LR25

Its just a vintage VW
Total Time
I think he exceeded the speed limit for the body gear in that first turn.

Stifler's Mom

MILF...MILF...MILF
Total Time
Completely unrealistic. At no point was there a request of "How Long's Final?" or "Wind Check" in the video on final approach.

OneBadLT123

Total Time
24/7
Why do people waste their lives posting videos from a f'ing video game. Gay...
There are TONS of videos on youtube of these FS Pilots. Whats more hilarious is reading the comments on some of them.

Noserider76

Teahupoo
Total Time
150+
Completely unrealistic. At no point was there a request of "How Long's Final?" or "Wind Check" in the video on final approach.

I didn't hear the ever present voice of the 12 year old girl in an RJ anywhere either.

Last edited:

whatitdoing?

Are you awake? Good
Total Time
>9500
It's from a Delta pilot....what do you expect?

xrated

Jeezz, What have I Done?
Total Time
Huh?
Why do people waste their lives posting videos from a f'ing video game. Gay...

Whats even crazier is that some of these FS fanatics will actually fly a LAX-London leg in real time. What is that, a freakin 12hr flt or somthing?