Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Announces New International Routes....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Expect more long, thin international routes using the former TWA 757s (now with winglets). Similar to CAL's use of 757s to Europe. I hear maybe some new 777 routes out of JFK as well.

I agree that JFK is ideal for international flying but you also need to efficiently provide feed for those internationl flights... It's a chicken or the egg issue.

What about rumors that JB will consider international (Europe) flights out of JFK at some later date using A330s? Is that BS or just wishful thinking?

atl-arn awsome!

More flights in JFK...just what the airport needs...

Well, one international flight in the afternoon is no big deal. A recent study showed the real problems -- the RJs.

No I am not anti-RJ (well just a little) but, my company is equally as guilty as JB, AA, US, etc. But do we really need the frequency of 30+ flights a day (between us all) to RDU and RIC? How about 3 mainline flights in a narrow body instead of 6 in an RJ. That's reduce the congestion

On Your Six;141919} What about rumors that JB will consider international (Europe) flights out of JFK at some later date using A330s? Is that BS or just wishful thinking? [/quote said:
Yes and Yes.

But in LGA and DCA and slot is a slot is a slot. Don't you remember how quick a slot became a slot again after a 50 seat jet wasn't a slot back in 2000 at LGA?

I dated a slot once..........caught her sleeping with my neighbor. :)

China announcement and the Pacific out of LAX I believe is the latest rumor out of the puzzle palace.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back