Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Who cares? It said Delta on the side.

T.C-

It's funny how you only slam Delta. Most everyone on here contributes at least a little to this board.

Being a large financial sponsor myself to this site I would have to guess that your just part of the game. You spin people up, hence producing more clicks and views per day. Making this website a great avenue to sell ads.

As we all know your not in aviation, but if your going to play the part of a pilot at least have a different view on something.

The reality is that you have scared off some serious people from this website. Some very informative guys from SWA,AAI,FEX,DAL that gave great info about the job.

The sad thing is the kids that read this board get nothing. They get created people like you that only care about click through rates and selling adds to the right.

I got news for you, the visits are down, the clicks are low and the sponsors are only coming from companies that sell large blocks of time to hundreds of vendors.

If someone doesn't change the platform of this website to require us to be civil, It will be gone soon. Just like Tiger woods fortune.

anewunion,

I really don't know how pointing out the flaws of a pilot group that has severely downgraded this profession is ruining this board. Perhaps a young aviator can learn something from the mistakes that I point out. Have pay concessions (no matter what a company says) ever saved an airline? Would taking a pay cut in the future be beneficial to your career earnings? Does scope matter? Has giving away flying (that your airline is very capable of) overall been helpful to your airline career?

I think these are all good things to point out. I think it's good for a kid to see that Delta guys really messed up. And I'm not talking about them landing on taxiways or hitting other jets in BOS. They messed up the profession. They gave away flying. Getting it back is like putting toothpaste back in a tube. They gave away pay...and that about as hard as getting scope back. Once a pilot group shows how low they will go and how big of cowards they are, there's no turning back. Moves like the ones I pointed out have set this industry back decades.

I make great contributions. A Delta guy may not want to hear them, but don't be mad at me. I never voted for a pay cut, gave away flying, or did anything else to take down this profession.

Sorry if pointing out the obvious is ruining your financial investment in this website. But I just think it would be a shame if some kid got in his head that Delta is the greatest thing ever from reading General Lee's posts only to get hired there and find out that they capitulated the domestic market and get paid crap.

Anewunion, is it that he is ruining your investment or that he is bashing Delta. Because I can send you a list of People that are providing nothing to this website.

I thought the 767 said Song on the side.

Frank,

I think those old eyes are getting a little tired. The name on the side of that 767 wasn't Song ...... It was SUREJET. A partner, an ally. A friend:puke:

Refer to the regional forums if you're not Sure what I mean.

Latest resources

Back