• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta and all pay RAH to compete

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ask them, thell give you a straigh awnser!!! I can see clearly how United and Frontier will code share through Star Alliance and battle South West in DEN....also what ever we think is cooking, BB already eat it about 1 to 2 years ago, we are way in the dark compare to real facts!!!

any way my take and no body cares of what I think (I know) is BB master peace is:

"STAR ALLIANCE" big time!!!!

ok now drill me...

You've been paying RAH to compete with you for years....I see them all the time next me boarding passengers for CAL, USAir, American, and United....Have been for years...This is nothing new, except everyone now has their panties in a wad because they crossed that mythical line between "regional" and "mainline"....

We all realize that RAH flies for for several different carriers. But with Frontier soon to be a part of RAH, it's now more like Delta Airlines hiring American do fly some of their routes.

We all realize that RAH flies for for several different carriers. But with Frontier soon to be a part of RAH, it's now more like Delta Airlines hiring American do fly some of their routes.

Why? Because of the size of the airplanes? Because it was a "regional" and now it is a "mainline"? By the way, you have "hired" NWA, CAL, and Alaska to fly for you in the past...How is that different?

Last edited:
Why? Because of the size of the airplanes? Because it was a "regional" and know it is a "mainline"?
Talk much? Good thing for you when ASA was hiring it was PFT, and reading/writing wasn't required!

By the way you have "hired" NWA, CAL, and Alaska to fly for you in the past...How is that difference...
Because they didn't sue us to abbrogate our contract. They didn't try to steal our seniority numbers, and more importantly, they're not YOU!

What happens if Frontier becomes a Star Alliance partner and UAL and Frontier adjust their schedules and destinations to compliment each other out of DEN? I'm starting to think that UAL is going to become more of a marketing company and farm out as much of the actual flying as possible.

Scott

With all of these theories of RAH's master plan, doesn't Midwest and Frontier have to make a profit first. Mke has FL and DL/NW and Denver has UAL and LUV. Interesting stuff, taking on too much at one time can bite you in the ass, especially in these economic times and then throw in the least profitabe time of the year into the mix, which is just around the corner.
About LGA, maybe thats why OO was doing a little CMH-LGA flying this summer. A test run of some sort. hmmm, I don't know.

Last edited:
Anyone find it absurd that Delta soon will be paying RAH to operate Shuttle America only so that they can compete directly against Delta with Frontier? This obviously just one example as most the major airlines will do the same(paying RAH as RAH competes against them with Frontier).

Our lack of scope protections have come full circle to where it's now bad business.

as far as pilot-pay, it's been full-circle for a while: ever wonder how Virgin and Skybus get enough pilots to fly at those rates?

as far as pilot-pay, it's been full-circle for a while: ever wonder how Virgin and Skybus get enough pilots to fly at those rates?

That would be SBJS (Shiny Big Jet Syndrom). It's seems to be OK if it is a "real" airplane.....

That would be SBJS (Shiny Big Jet Syndrom). It's seems to be OK if it is a "real" airplane.....

Seems to be OK? A bit of an inferiority complex there?

If you haven't noticed, everyone gave/gives Skybus and VA nothing but sh!t.

Latest resources

Back