Delta Airlines the Comair Connection?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

WorldSeries

I was flying from Atlanta to Miami on Delta and when I boarded the plane there was an imprint on the side of the 737-800 that said "Welcome aboard Delta Airlines the Comair Connection. Is this the twlight zone here? I though it was Comair the Delta Connection.

Last edited:
WorldSeries said:
I was flying from Atlanta to Miami on Delta and when I boarded the plane there was an imprint on the side of the 737-800 that said "Welcome aboard Delta Airlines the Comair Connection. Is this the twlight zone here? I though it was Comair the Delta Connection.

Where was the "imprint"?

If you are a Comair pilot, the only thing you will ever see on a Delta jet is one of the back seats, well ok, maybe a jumpseat.

Bye Bye--General Lee:cool: :rolleyes: :p :p :p :p

As a Comair pilot, I do all my commuting via AA/AAEagle. Much nicer folks and they always beat the Delta flights in! Also, as far as this Comair pilot is concerned, I'm not interested in seeing anything other than the occasional non-rev seat on Delta. I have other plans that do not include flying for the majors. Believe it or not, there are some people out there who could give a sh@t less about flying for Delta.

General Lee, WoW you are such a DAL Pilot. People like you make me shake my head in wonder. Dude get real, Ive read your my airline is better than your airline crap for so long that all I can think is that other than you lack of respect for CMR (I was one) and ASA I doubt that you would ever have the guts to walk a picket line like the CMR guys (me) have done. All I see from you is that you have far to much free time and need to get l@#d. And before you say "I supported CMR during the strike" crap I really do not believe it.

For the guys who don't want to go to Delta, all I can say is "good."

FLB717,

You are nuts. I did pay (along with others) for you and your comrades. I supported you and wanted you to get better rates. To say otherwise is again nuts. I flew for the regionals, too. I know what it is like to make less than the flight attendants. Now it looks like you are on at Airtran flying the 717. Well, great. Enjoy your job. I will continue to enjoy mine. As far as getting l@id, I do just fine, trust me. And that walking the picket line really did a lot for you guys---you lost. And how do you know if I have never walked any picket line? I guess you guys are the only ones to ever do that. You really think big of yourself.

Bye Bye---General Lee:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :rolleyes: :p

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back