• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta 900 Hubs!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
9E's Agreeemnt with the big red tail does not allow flying out of MEM, MSP or DFW; ergo new base or lots of DH [not that they don't do it now]

Thats true. But, say it ends up being CVG. As far as I know, 9E does all kinds of flying to CVG. 9E crew flies a NW -200 down to CVG, gets out, walks over to the other concourse, does DL -900 flying for 3 days, then on the last leg flies a NW -200 home.

I've pretty muched determined what would be the least commutable to me out of FL. So it will probably be LAX.

Rumor has it that they are going to be equipped with dual FMS. If that's the case, sounds like ATL for carribean flying. That info came from a guy working at Pinnacle.

9E flying 900s. The race to the bottom has reached the Pinnacle. Get it. Good pilots over there but the way they are treated and beyoned me.

Rumor has it that they are going to be equipped with dual FMS. If that's the case, sounds like ATL for carribean flying. That info came from a guy working at Pinnacle.

So are Comair's, so that doesn't mean much

It's official!

PT the Clown has announced the -900 base as ANC.

When questioned further as to why Pinnacle was opening an Anchorage base as Delta Connection, PT the Clown shook his head and said, "I don't know."

Reuters reported having seen a vodka flask in his hand at the time of this announcement.

Why do you need dual FMS anyway? Yes it's nice and helps out the FO but we fly down "South" already and we don't have or need dual FMS. Do you need it to fly further south than Turks, Jamaica, or P.R.?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back