• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta 8/6 New Hire Class Awards

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Speaking of Delta newhires, what kind of eye test do they give you at the pre-hire medical? I have 20/20 by every other test, but that broken circle test still gives me problems for some reason.

Yes, they give you the broken circle test and give you a helpful "try again" if you miss a line. I actually missed a 20/20 line on the second shot with my cheaters on so was sweating bullets for awhile. Once the Dr. comes and finishes his/her exam they had me do the normal toes on the line, read the letters chart...so if you really are corrected to 20/20 I wouldn't sweat it.

whatitdoing? said:
I'm confused, are the positions being awarded based on your last 4 of your SS#?? As in....9990 is the "more" senior person??

That is correct, last 4 of SSN 9999 being most senior, 0000 most junior. You might have heard different, but let's just say it's a long story...

75 would be impressive...I think training can only handle 50-60 per month though.

I think the 88/73 training can only pump 50-60 per month out. When they get the 76 newhire stuff up and running full speed, I think that can pump out another 25. I heard Aug was suppose to be around 70 total but the first class was under 30. Maybe September will see numbers closer to 75. In any case they are going to end the year with close to 450 total and they originally said 200. I think the 2008 numbers will be even more impressive.

I think the 88/73 training can only pump 50-60 per month out. When they get the 76 newhire stuff up and running full speed, I think that can pump out another 25. I heard Aug was suppose to be around 70 total but the first class was under 30. Maybe September will see numbers closer to 75. In any case they are going to end the year with close to 450 total and they originally said 200. I think the 2008 numbers will be even more impressive.

I hope so...the more the better!

Coming starting from one of the interviewers: They will go at 75 a month until Nov., then reevaluate that number.

I read somewhere that 75 per month in Oct / Nov was so they could take Dec off and still average 50 per month. Will there also be new hire classes in Dec? The more the merrier.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back