• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
2 765 ATL
6 73n NYC
19 MD88 NYC

Most people wanted ATL, all but 6-7. We should be able to get back anywhere between dec-march either in the same equipment or different.

The new bid that just came out includes over 600 vacancies, all bases, all equipment.

Crew resources stated that they see us hiring 50 a month for the next 2-3 years at least, Good luck.

Last edited:
765? Are you sure about that?

I was told it was the 767 domestic

It would have to be the domestic. Our contract only allows the M88 or 73N to be the new hire seat, UNLESS there were unfilled positions in other aircraft from previous bids. There were no 765 unfilled positions, but there were on the 767 and 7ER.

Any idea about the previous airline/military that the newhires came from?

It would have to be the domestic. Our contract only allows the M88 or 73N to be the new hire seat, UNLESS there were unfilled positions in other aircraft from previous bids. There were no 765 unfilled positions, but there were on the 767 and 7ER.
It would be a strange airline job to never get to actually fly the airplane, but with the B fund contribution a second year 777FO could go over $100,000. There might be a few guys on the MD88 that would bite on that bait. What do you Delta line guys think?

Fin there is no way that would happen. Not this AE maybe the next one or two down the road. The 777 and 765 are the only aircraft where it behooves you to move up.
I would do it, but according to the AE it is well over the 10 year mark for FO.

Highly doubtful any 765 positions would be given, since that is a sought after position these days. It pays $15 more an hour than the 757/767, and there are plenty of guys in ATL that would take that gig. I bet it was for 757/767 dom.

Bye Bye--General Lee

bump ...

Latest resources

Back