Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Tanker1497

Hello to all,

I wanted to see if I could get some information from those currently on reserve, and also junior line holders about the reserve life. I am soon to be displaced from my seat, and the commute from pit to cvg isn't too bad. Any information would be appreciated, such as:

1. How many hours a month do you fly? (Summer vs. slow periods)

2. How may short calls per month on average?

3. Are there any nice crashpads close to the airport? If so, what is the average price for a bed?

Any other information would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tanker1497

Hello to all,

I wanted to see if I could get some information from those currently on reserve, and also junior line holders about the reserve life. I am soon to be displaced from my seat, and the commute from pit to cvg isn't too bad. Any information would be appreciated, such as:

1. How many hours a month do you fly? (Summer vs. slow periods) Haven't broke guarantee yet but flew/paid for 67 hours in Dec.

2. How may short calls per month on average? I get about 3-4

3. Are there any nice crashpads close to the airport? If so, what is the average price for a bed? Very few crashpads. CVG has been shrinking for a while and most live there. I use the Comfort Inn (37/night and stay 8 get the 9th free).

Any other information would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tanker1497

I got displaced from the NG and go to training in Feb, but the trips are great and don't be surprised if a bunch of CVG 7ER FOs get bumped out and decide to go for the 73 since most live in the area and will do anything to stay. PM me if you have more questions.

dragon, were in you May 5th class?

Last edited:
I was in there with you. Funny how things work out. I'm just trying to get back home to CVG. Sleeping well at night are you?

Latest resources

Back