Delta 401k choices

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

astroglider

Just curious...is Delta going to pick up the tab for all the transfer fees, sales fees, administrative fees from Fidelity which are generated by the company forcing us to change 401k investment choices?

We are going from 200 choices in our 401k to only 27 choices. According to the company this will help the Delta employee who is "overwhelmed" by all the choices offered by Fidelity... :laugh: Yeah I know there is a Brokerage Link...but if you are already invested in other Fidelity Mutual fund choices there will be a lot of fees with this transition.

Maybe Fidelity will waive the fees? :D

Astro

I'm "overwhelmed" with their generosity in helping us make sense of this wicked, scary world of finance. I'm SURE it's in our best interest..........

I already looked at what looks like over $1000.00 in short-term trading fees...I love the part that if you do nothing, the administrator will re-align your funds to most closely match your investments? How can they do this with 10% of the previous choices? Someone built a circular driveway in ATL with this one. I am sure the fees will be waived unless they want a fight on their hands.

We are going from 200 choices in our 401k to only 27 choices. According to the company this will help the Delta employee who is "overwhelmed" by all the choices offered by Fidelity...

Isn't this one of the reason why companies had pensions that were run by professionals. Watch them slowly quittle away the options, claiming investor confusion, and end up with the only option of investing in company stock and debt. They will claim that its too confusing so just give us your money and we will use it wisely.

this is mostly a joke.

Latest resources

Back