Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Headfake14

646 3A
Hey guys. I commuted on delta 2352 on July 4th. I believe I left my personal iPad either in the cockpit or fwd galley as I was gathering my stuff to get off in JFK.

Went to the BSO in T4 later that evening. They said to fill out a form online which I did. Thought I'd drop a line on here too.

Hopefully it turns up. My info is on the back of it.

Thanks for looking.

We all know mainline delta doesn't fly such a commuter route-
Somebody's trying to get a free iPad

:)

Good luck man

I've left my iPad no less than 3 times

Use the Find my iPhone app immediately

You can lock it and put it into lost mode from your phone or PC (I have an iPhone and multiple iPads/phones for the family so I don't know how to use it without the app) but that app is the best thing in this situation

Had my iPhone drop out of my pocket on the El in Chicago and literally watched it roll away from the window
Pulled out the iPad- locked it out and got it back literally 5 minutes later as a very nice gentleman in a $5000 suit hopped off 3 stops later with it, texted me where he was and met up with me

Lost mode - you can post a message and contact number that shows up on the lock screen

If it's on, it will show it's exact location as soon as it can connect to data- (or gets turned on by whoever finds it)

The General is using it to take selfies of himself on vacation with his tranny lover. You'll get it back shortly. I would suggest dipping it in a vat of Purell before you touch it with bare hands.

Last edited:
I think I have all those services " on". But the wifi is off and there is a pass code required.

So irritated....ugh.

Good luck
I'm too familiar with that frustration

Last edited:
The General is using it to take selfies of himself on vacation with his tranny lover. You'll get it back shortly. I would suggest dipping it in a vat of Purell before you touch it with bare hands.

Is this From first-hand experience.when you find a phone or iPad?

Hardly think the general is a perv. But it seems you are.

Latest resources

Back