Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

TonyC

Frederick's Happy Face
What exactly makes someone a student? Is there a form someone has to fill out? Does every student have to have a teacher or instructor? Does he have to pay for all of the teaching in order to qualify as a student?

Do all students have to ask questions, or can some students just listen to other students' questions? Is there a minimum number of questions per week, or month, that a bona fide student must ask?

Do the teachers have to answer all the questions to get paid? Can he answer some questions for free?

I was just wondering.

Where are you going with this?
Are these Q's in reference to the TSA BS?

dash8driver said:
its a poke at a particular user...

What it is, is a pathetic display of moronic behavior, conducted by an individual too preoccupied with his own sense of supremacy to be bothered with contributing anything positive to someone willing to listen. It's one thing to ignore someone's question. It's another to mock it. Such people have no place in the world, let alone aviation...

What?

Can't I ask a question?

Is there some law that says you can't ask questions after you get your PPL? If you guys are just gonna make fun of me, you can go crawl in your own hole. I was just asking a question. If you can't contribute to the thread, just shut up.

I don't see anybody giving any answers at all - - thanks a lot.

What it is, is a pathetic display of moronic behavior, conducted by an individual too preoccupied with his own sense of supremacy to be bothered with contributing anything positive to someone willing to listen. It's one thing to ignore someone's question. It's another to mock it. Such people have no place in the world, let alone aviation...

Apparently you just made TonyC's point for him, or in the very least, firmly reinforced it.

A student is anybody who has something to learn.

A student is anyone whose heart is beating, and the blood is flowing; who is breathing air, filling his lungs, and living his LIFE!! He is ALIIIVE!!, by god, he is ALIIVE!

Tony, A Student is someone who seeks Knowledge.

It took me a while to answer your question because I was was laughing so hard I fell out of my chair from your last post "Can't I ask a question, etc."?

Humor; Bone dry, Arid dry, Desert dry, with out moisture.......

Thank you, I needed that.
JAFI

Latest resources

Back