Dec SWA DB?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Saluki Dawg

Anyone know if a date has been set for the Dec DB for Nov Interviews? Had heard the 13th and the 16th, but haven't been able to nail down a definitive date yet. Any info would be appreciated.

Heard from 2 of my contacts that spoke with DAL and OAK chief pilots and said the 13th is the day. I don't know if the MDW accident will have any bearing on the date.

I just talked to the DAL assistant chief pilot and the board is postponed until Jan. No date set at this time. It was cancelled due to the accident investigation. A sad deal for everyone involved to say the least. They've got a lot on their plate right now. As I told my wife though, be happy! We have interviewed, our board is coming, it's Christmas! It'll be alright. Just a little more waiting. Hope you are all doing well. Merry Christmas.

Agreed. Merry Christmas for those of us waiting and good luck & best wishes to all those affected by the runway excursion. Extremely tough time for some families. I can wait for an answer, take care of business.

How would that affect the dec interview group???

If they put off the nov review board untill january, does that mean the dec review board will also be pushed back or combined, and if combined does that mean bad news for either group.
Great experience today by the way. Thanks to all who were there and best of luck to all.

Bingo_Fuel said:
If they put off the nov review board untill january, does that mean the dec review board will also be pushed back or combined, and if combined does that mean bad news for either group.
Great experience today by the way. Thanks to all who were there and best of luck to all.

I heard combined...

And good luck to all as well...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back