• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Deal's Off - Wow!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You bone heads don't even know what the details were. I assure you plenty of info will be coming forth. We'll see how sweet your deal really was. Who cares about the staple if the rest of the deal would have resulted in numerous layoffs and many of us not working for SWA. You've been sooooo wrong numerous times since you tried to take over Denver. Let the games begin...I mean that with all do respect.

Funny how an airline CEO stands by his employees, and it's a bad thing??

I am sure he will give in to their TA demands next. Fan---tas--tic.

Bye Bye--General Lee

boneheads. ouch. you'd think that SWA pilots would be upset, but you know what, we are not. I'd even say we are pretty happy. if you guys are also, sounds like a win-win to me.

I wish you the best of luck and I mean that with all due respect, really, I do. :eek:

You bone heads don't even know what the details were. I assure you plenty of info will be coming forth. We'll see how sweet your deal really was. Who cares about the staple if the rest of the deal would have resulted in numerous layoffs and many of us not working for SWA. You've been sooooo wrong numerous times since you tried to take over Denver. Let the games begin...I mean that with all do respect.

Pretty easily ran your a$$es into the ground already but whatever sport.

Grab your SACK F9 IT'S ON

You're probably right. Your deal will be much better than what the Midwest guys just got and also much better than the rest of the RAH pilots.

swa was/is losing their ass in den and short of Ual/F9 going tu will pull out within 2 yrs. swas has always had an cost advantage(either labor or fuel) and they don't now.. Interesting times. Short of brilliant fuel hedging again or paycuts for the employees, I can't see how swa does not stagnate or shrink..Welcome to the legacy club boys......

You bone heads don't even know what the details were.

Wrong. Our M&A committee was keeping us updated hourly. Unlike your secret TA with Republic. We know what the details were, we know what FAPA wanted, what SWAPA wanted and what SWA was willing to concede. SWAPA fought for your pilots... all would have been added to the SWAPA seniority list, ALL of you. It may have taken some time, but SWAPA would have protected ALL of F9 pilots.

Let us know what the TA with Republic looks like when you get to see it.

I'm glad you're happy. I'm ecstatic. The combination of SWA/F9 could have been pretty awesome, but not at the expense of pilots currently on the SWAPA seniority list (some of whom are prior F9 guys... how many former SWA pilots are FAPA members?), both sides had to want this for it to work out. I'm glad you at least have Republic around to toss a lifeline, since exit financing didn't happen.

Once negotiations bogged down I prayed that SWAPA would stand fast and SWA would keep their word. Prayer answered.

Gary stood by his guns!! Wow, I think I just might drink some kool-aid tonight!!

And a big sigh of relief.

Smokem' if ya gotem' boys.....

Latest resources

Back