• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DCI for CHQ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Naah i think ill keep propilot150 hehe and as far as CHQ flying around here, i have seen them with AWA at BTR with charter flights before. Infact one day i heard that callsign atleast 3 times over the radio for an approach. Turns out they were bringing and depaarting basketball teams from gainsville to BTR. But yeah i dont see them often. I been up to Toledo and if im correct on Cleveland Center freq i have heard em a few times. But im not to big on em. Take Care
Cap'n Landry

propilot150, you should change your name to Propliot when you get a job and you would know that CHQ doesn't fly in that direction, duhhh....

Sheesh, cut the guy some slack.....at least he knew who CHQ is. Thats more than I can say for a few pro's(specifically a couple of pilots for one of their code-shares ) :eek: Not to mention the "polite and diligent" TSA agent that wouldn't let one of their guys past the checkpoint because he(TSA) couldn't pronounce the name and thought it was a fake airline/ID. Felt bad for the guy, almost missed his flight home.....keep up the good work TSA!:D

ROFLMFAO!!!!!! thats funny. Yeah they do do good work ha ! Anyways thanks richard! And yeah i know who CHQ is. Anyways im headed out to TPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hopefully ill be back tommorow Take Care y'all.
Cap'n Landry

Propilot150,

You might very well be seing CHQ Embraer's in Delta colors when you get to TPA. They fly there fro Delta from CMH. If you are flying down there and you time it right, you might even hear a lot of CHQ flights going to and from Florida.

Last edited:
Heh-heh!

"large overhead bins"

That's a funny one!

Howdy people

Just gettin home and thought id say hi to ya'll. TPA is nice but wouldnt wanna live there ;). As far as seeing CHQ callsign i seen one today, I left TPA at 8:15 AM EST and headed for JAN made a 4 hour stop there and then headed to AEX then stayed there for an hour and chatted with friends then headed back to BTR! interestin day lol! I also seen this PC12 , that looked pretty nice i wanna try one one day. Take Care all
cap'n Landry

Latest resources

Back