• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DCI and Brad Holt in MGM

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well even a clock is correct twice a day. I doubt it happened because "an ATR Capt wrote up a plane" though.

.....it could be that an ATR Cpt. "wrote up a plane".... some, including JP are spring loaded to that position.... I say give BH the benefit of the doubt.... we need to work with Skywest management for BOTH of our benefits....

Things are getting ready to get ugly in this business again, and it isn't the time to pick a fight we can't win.....Let's work with management to get our numbers up and hope that Mesa and PCL get booted.... That's the only "scope" we have now...

For those un-enlightened, Deliverance was filmed in Georgia. Much closer to Atlanta than Montgomery is.

Actually filmed at Tallulah Gorge on the Chatooga River. The border of GA and SC...... hear dem der banjo's now? Get dem panties off bouyyyy an squeel likes a pig.... nassy.....

Actually all the morning flights to MGM on the 10th left on time except for one CRJ flight. Wrong again.

A RES crew was scheduled to fly the flight BUT Mr. SH, in his wisdom, had to stick his fingers in it so he swapped it with a regular line crew. If he would allow the system to work on it's own it probably would run just fine.

Actually filmed at Tallulah Gorge on the Chatooga River. The border of GA and SC...... hear dem der banjo's now? Get dem panties off bouyyyy an squeel likes a pig.... nassy.....
I have been to the gorge and it's a lovely place to hike. I have also kayaked the Chatooga but I never saw any of them folk from the movie thank God. Anyway to stay true to thread, DB is a useless POS I hope he has fun dictating the livelihood of his former constituents.

Last edited:
A RES crew was scheduled to fly the flight BUT Mr. SH, in his wisdom, had to stick his fingers in it so he swapped it with a regular line crew. If he would allow the system to work on it's own it probably would run just fine.

That and MTC control knee-jerked to downgrade the flight without checking with line maintenance to see when they'd be done. Just as the mechanics were signing us off, ops tower called to tell us we were downgraded. So the minor 10 minute delay became an hour and a half delay while they found a new crew for the RJ.

I' m just glad Brad and the execs got to see what it's really like out here, not the spit polished version they wanted them to see.

If you guys want stuff fixed, having Brad see the bad side of the operation will get it done faster than him seeing the spit and polished version. I don't think he took the job thinking everything was sunshine and lollipops.

I personally have been involved in several situations when he was flying that got fixed within a day or two. Another got taken care of that same day when peoples' complaints had fallen on deaf ears.

Say what you want about his methods, but he takes care of what needs to be done.

Last edited:
I noticed yesterday that Brad Holmes aka Uncle Rico had an upper lip as smooth as a baby's butt and cut off his curls. Did you also notice how "well" his jacket fit him??? NOT. It's at least a size too big and definately needs to have the shoulders refitted.

LTG

I almost didn't recognize him! He looks much younger. Now he looks more like Alfalfa than Uncle Rico.:laugh: I still think we should give him a chance and I'm glad he's here. (For now)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back