• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DCI and Brad Holt in MGM

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He is still on SkyWest's pilot seniority list..... I hope he has more faith in the new job then that...

That kind of bothers me. Why should we trust him if he's not giving ASA and its employees his full commitment by resigning from SkyWest airlines?

It's actually disgraceful! I wish I could get hired at United and keep my ASA #, you know, just in case!

How is it any different than the Delta pilots who came to work here when they were furloughed..... They kept their Delta seniority number..... Did that bother you the same?

How is it any different than the Delta pilots who came to work here when they were furloughed..... They kept their Delta seniority number..... Did that bother you the same?

That didn't bother me at all. I was glad to have them walk a mile in our footsteps.

The difference is that they weren't running the company. Brad is telling us to trust him with the changes he's making, yet he can run back to his previous position at any time. That doesn't instill trust in the rank&file knowing your boss won't commit to your company. Kind of makes you wonder if he's just here to shut the place down, or roll us back into Skywest.

In other words, it's hard to stand behind someone who has no vested interest in success. If he fails, he just goes back to his old position. Were he to resign his SkyWest seniority number, it would be a sign of commitment to us and his success as our leader. Right now, he's only planning to fail.

That didn't bother me at all. I was glad to have them walk a mile in our footsteps.

The difference is that they weren't running the company. Brad is telling us to trust him with the changes he's making, yet he can run back to his previous position at any time. That doesn't instill trust in the rank&file knowing your boss won't commit to your company. Kind of makes you wonder if he's just here to shut the place down, or roll us back into Skywest.

"grant me the
Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change
Courage
to change the
things I can
and the
Wisdom
to know the difference."

Will, go take a walk man.

"grant me the