• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DCI and Brad Holt in MGM

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I noticed yesterday that Brad Holmes aka Uncle Rico had an upper lip as smooth as a baby's butt and cut off his curls. Did you also notice how "well" his jacket fit him??? NOT. It's at least a size too big and definately needs to have the shoulders refitted.

LTG

Wow without the stash you really notice the ears!

Give the guy a break already. He's been here just a month and being in front of the media is difficult if you don't do it all the time. Do you want some ultra slick Wall St. type with a tailored suit and fancy talk, or someone who can get the job done?

Of course he was nervous. He probably heard banjos playing in the background.

Paddle faster Brad, paddle faster!

Honestly.....

I can honestly say that he looked better as "uncle rico." I mean, which has more charisma, "uncle rico" or his sidekick, "mouseguy?"

Oakum Boy had it right. Give the guy a chance. The rumblings I am hearing from the GO indicate he is heading the right direction.

Hint: It means he is actually giving some of these folks their first experience in the form of leadership.

I am betting though, all the guys that have made it a point to complain about the lack of leadership here, are first complain about him making us wear the uniform properly.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back