Dayton-UPS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
boomlrd said:
CAT and Express.net will be there in DAY until December 2006 guaranteed, this is a well known fact that UPS has signed a contract with the carriers until then, UPS says its cheaper to use us and pay IPA fines than to use UPS pilots. I am not flaming, just telling you the fact of the matter.

????????

CAT pilots recently got a memo that says something like 16 airplanes through the 13th of June, drops to 13 airplanes through the 30th of June, then no airplanes.

FreightNazi is the currently banned RJDC and LucyFurr and the previously banned:

TheGuat, Rhoid, IHaveAPension, 410Dude, OUT, GuppyKiller, TheGuppyKiller, E170GuppyKiller, TheMissingLink, etc...etc...

flx757 said:
FreightNazi is the currently banned RJDC and LucyFurr and the previously banned:

TheGuat, Rhoid, IHaveAPension, 410Dude, OUT, GuppyKiller, TheGuppyKiller, E170GuppyKiller, TheMissingLink, etc...etc...

I'm so glad that you have nothing better to do than follow me around the message board tracking my posts! Regardless of what YOU think of me, my post contains factual information.

Regardless of WHAT you post, whether you claim it to be factual or not, you have proven for years to be nothing but a flamebaiter, posting under numerous usernames and banned numerous times.

That should tell anyone and everyone all they need to know about you and your "posts".

And no one cares, Rhoid. Your inflated sense of self-worth is what's laughable.:laugh:

We keep hearing rumors of CAT and other former UPS contractors wanting some of our and Astar's DHL business. Can any current CAT or Expressnet pilot comment on what your management might be thinking of doing to secure more contracts for you guys?

Latest resources

Back