Days off per month

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PCL Flt-ops

This is a question applicable to pilots of all categories (Majors, Regionals, and Corporate). Approximately how many days off per month are you getting?

Part 91 Corporate

I average 18-19 days off per month, some months a little less, some months a little more... This month I have 26 days off... Last month I had 22 days off...

Earlier this year I had 30 days off most months, 31 days off during the rest... or did you mean paying jobs? :)

Oct...27
Nov..26
Dec...31

I am getting paid
it's a LITTLE slow :)

Last edited:
I am Part 91 Corp. I usually had about 16-18 days off. We flew our asses off the second half of the year and didn't have very many from that point on. I'll finish the year with 550hrs for the year. The good news is that we go into maint tomorrow and won't be out until 2nd week of Jan. That is what I call a good Christmas vacation.

Officially, I get 14 days off (reserve line). For the last three or four months, I've only been working about five days a month. So far I've worked only two days this month with only six more reserve days to go.

As for what I do with so much time off. Well, for starters I spend far too much time here. Lately I've been doing a lot of landscaping around the house. My dog and I take a lot of long walks. My life is really pretty good now. I'm going to enjoy my current lifestyle as long as I can, for the L1011s will soon go away, and I'll end up flying one of the Boeings for 80 hours a month with only 13-15 days off.

I work for a fractional and have 12 days off that the company cannot call me. It's a 4 off 6 on schedule. However I usually only fly 2-3 days out of the 6 on.

15-17... National Carrier ... 4 trips a month... Not bad, Not great.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back