Dayjet Interviews?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

superrav

Does anyone have any info on Dayjet Interviews?? How they like it there??

I met two guys in TLH and they reported that its mostly retired airline types and a nice place to work.

Starting pay is about 50K (this is all second hand info)

The jets are really small; i did see two myself. Evidently pretty slow and there are some problems. They have no GPS, no weather, nothing for ice... yikes!

If I had the mins I would apply but I would also keep in mind that the eclipse has problems and the chances of the business succeeding are not all that great. I would not invest. I think the owners are ex-microsoft, just like the guys running the eclipse program. You will never convince me that an eclipse is cheaper to run than a king air or baron or something like that so I think if this business model would work it would already be working with different aircraft. Just my .02 :)

http://www.eclipseaviationcritic.blogspot.com/

How can they find people willing to work for $30k per year? And I am pretty sure they have, or soon will be certified to fly into known icing. No GPS? No Radar? That I find hard to believe!

dayjets

They are having a hard time finding pilots for the following reason: no know ice(doesn't work), GPS & FMS doesn't work you file/A, weather radar doesn't work.They are given a battery powered 496 for weather, Line pilot called it a VFR jet that doesn't fly a lot and the FAA is watching them closely.Don and HR are less than friendly, after the company overview was over I decided no way before the interview started. Looks like a violation/accident waiting to happen just my .02

You know when I read this, I wonder how I ever flew my Turbo Arrow all over the country without all that stuff.

You know when I read this, I wonder how I ever flew my Turbo Arrow all over the country without all that stuff.

My guess is that you weren't being dispatched with the expectation of completing a revenue generating trip on the prescribed schedule when flying your Turbo Arrow.

Latest resources

Back