Day-pit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SSDD

Next month I'm going to start commuting between Dayton and Pittsburg. I thought it would be an easy thing, but I've found that it can be pretty difficult.

Through CVG, the earliest I can get there is 1pm. Through CLE its 1900, no jumpseat. On US Airways is through CLT, or PHL.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Drive...seriously drive.

Try DTW. First available flights get you there by 09:14. Jumpseats are available on Pinnacle, Mesaba, and NWA.

Going with Skeezer on this one, I know of many PSA pilots that drive PIT to DAY after the Pit domicile was closed in 04. They are still doing it.

Drive and you will have a seat for one every time.

Last edited:
have you tried going through cleveland? I used to go to dayton via cleveland from chicago, there were often flights on expressjet from cle-day. don't know if that is still the case. you can also connect to day fairly regular through chicago, laguardia and charlotte. Seriously though, when I was based in dayton all the pit day commuters would just drive, it was much easier they said.

Next month I'm going to start commuting between Dayton and Pittsburg. I thought it would be an easy thing, but I've found that it can be pretty difficult.

Through CVG, the earliest I can get there is 1pm. Through CLE its 1900, no jumpseat. On US Airways is through CLT, or PHL.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Why? We getting a new domicile??

Latest resources

Back