• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Darkness on the Delta

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nice to see that VaGeneral Lee grew a beard, as soon as he knocks his teeth out he will probably get the husband he's been looking for........

Nice to see that VaGeneral Lee grew a beard, as soon as he knocks his teeth out he will probably get the husband he's been looking for........

Is that the way you dream about me? It sounds like you want some sort of hillbilly love, and I am married to a great woman, so you will have to continue your search. A suggestion by MCDU, the official Ghay Hillbilly, was to rent an RV and drive somewhere up in the WV hills, park in a campground, and honk the horn 5 times. Maybe then you will get your fantasy. Good luck!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
Is that the way you dream about me? It sounds like you want some sort of hillbilly love, and I am married to a great woman, so you will have to continue your search. A suggestion by MCDU, the official Ghay Hillbilly, was to rent an RV and drive somewhere up in the WV hills, park in a campground, and honk the horn 5 times. Maybe then you will get your fantasy. Good luck!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Your cousin doesn't count, besides, didn't you say your Dad already smacked her?

Your cousin doesn't count, besides, didn't you say your Dad already smacked her?

You are confusing my cousin with your MOM. And, it was before I met my wife, and it was only for an hour. You need to lay off the ludes.....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Nice wholesome barbershop quartet video, introduced into the 8th level of hell -- otherwise known as Flightinfo -- and this is what you get.

I remember when they debuted this parody set at the international competition and stole the show.

BTW - Did anyone recognize the Empire Carpet guy in this quartet?

Latest resources

Back