Dare I say...Walmart?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jump Pilot

I was in the Rogers-Springdale-Fayetteville golden triangle the other day. Anyone care to throw out info on hiring plans for Walmart in the future? I know they are hiring at the stores, but I'm talking about the flight department.

I have not really seen anything posted since the summer. That thread was full of HSO's.

Sorry, nothing to do with the thread, but what the he!! is that avatar supposed to be?:eek:

FD75:cool:

We are always accepting resumes. As far as future hiring plans, I haven't heard of anything lately, but like the last time we hired, it could change overnight. The last thread has the info. as to where to send in resumes which hasn't changed. I was one of the last group to be hired, it's been a REALLY nice place to work. Good luck, PM me if you need any other information.

That avatar is of a young lass enjoying the taste of at least three billiard balls in her mouth.

H25B - thanks for the response!

If you start at Wal-Mart, you start on the Lear 31/35. How long before you could expect something larger like a GIV (I think it was sold) or the Global Express? 10-15 years?

Also, what sort of flying variety do you get? I would imagine that you probably hit most of the country in the Lears with all of the Wal-Marts... Do you ever fly into some really short strips (any examples)?

I just want to know if I should buy house on the West side of Beaver Lake or on the East side. Everybody tells me that Lost Bridge is not all that and I should be more open to Garfield.

Just another guy that wants to move to XNA.

Heavy Set said:
Do you ever fly into some really short strips (any examples)?

Yes we do, 4000 is our runway minimum, and we frequent strips like that on a regular basis.

As for the lake area, I live in Garfield...not by the lake, but to my knowledge Lost Bridge and Garfield are about in the same area, do you maybe mean Prarie Creek? If so I would stay out towards Lost Bridge/Garfield...less people and a prettier area, less crowded marina.

Rebajetgirl

Let the games begin!

Latest resources

Back