Darden Restaraunts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flynryan15

Does anyone know if Darden has airplanes?

Yes, they do. Based at MCO. They have a hangar near the Post Office. I was recently told that they have 2 or 3 Hawker 800's and a Citation Excel...possibly another airplane or two.

I flew as a contract pilot for Darden. Good operation. As I recall they have one 800, one 800xp, and one Citation V. They were looking at buying something bigger like a Challenger or G200....

They treat their pilots well. Good support staff and good mx. Interesting info: Since its a restaurant business, customer service from the pilots to pax is at a higher level than other corporate outfits.

The only negative I saw was schedule, or lack of a concrete one. They'll call when they need ya.

I know one guy there. He told me they were under pressure to hire women and minorities. So, if that's you, that's a good thing. If you're like me, that's a bad thing. No hard feelings... it just the way it is.

It seems that just about every corporate outfit has been issued so-called "diversity" guidelines. Sad day when skin and gender gets the job over skills, knowledge and experience.

Sleepy, why don't you crawl back under your rock and stop trying to start a fight.

FlyFlyFly said:
It seems that just about every corporate outfit has been issued so-called "diversity" guidelines. Sad day when skin and gender gets the job over skills, knowledge and experience.
Actually, there are some minorities out there who have all of these qualities. Go figure. TIC

Latest resources

Back