DALPA & Codeshare

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dualrated

Any Delta folks out there hear any rumblings about whether DALPA will approve the code-share?

Please tell me y'all are gonna tell Leo to get bent.

Also, when will the latest Force Manure grievance be heard?

Thanks and good luck.

If I were DALPA I would ask, "What's in it for Us?" Delta management has already thrown scope language out of their PWA, so why would DALPA give up more flying to a domestic code-share? I would hope that this would mean recalls at both Delta and NWA in exchange for this scam. The CAL pilots, I believe do not have a choice due to limitations in their contract.

I spoke to the LEC chairman, and I still don't know how a vote would go. They want furloughs kept separte from the codeshare. I think the general attitude is no!!!!!!!! The problem is when you vote as the masses, sometimes things change. I feel as a non voting member, not until we are all back on property, and then it would require a great deal of give up from the company.

Dalpa meets with the arbitrator in late OCT (30th and 31st) to review his ruling and try to get it changed. Hopefully that date will be moved up sooner. Who knows what will happen?

It is risky keeping the two separate. We all thought we were going to win during the last round of arbitration, and look what happened. Regardless, the furloughs need to stop and a recall needs to begin. Let's hope DALPA doesn't get egg on it's face, again.

Bye Bye G.L.:confused:

Latest resources

Back