• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dalpa ATL roadshow had a lot of yelling today

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Heard the same here. The gains that could have been achieved in the environment should have been easy to identify. This one is concessionary. From a company making what? Over 6 Billion dollars?

I agree but just wondering what gains you've made 3 plus years late with record profits and the leverage of a merger, 800s, and international?

Last edited:
Wait.... Are you saying that General Lee has actually been trained to be like that?!

Bubba

Hahaa....Bubba, you and I spar but taking his nutjob opinion of a meeting he didn't attend as truth really cracked me up.

He's a joke.

The cops were required by the hotel because of the size of the event, not requested by the MEC.

So you're telling me if 400 dentists show up for a dental hygiene convention, the cops have to be there? My wife does event planning for a major hotel chain and she laughed at this comment.

So you're telling me if 400 dentists show up for a dental hygiene convention, the cops have to be there? My wife does event planning for a major hotel chain and she laughed at this comment.

I heard some DPA clowns tried to picket and called the hotel to do just that and the hotel heard "picket" and the manager called the cops thinking there was going to be an old school beatdown.

These idiots were shouting cuss words in front of families and children....embarrassed to be associates of these pilots.

GL was that you? For shame dummy

Hahaa....Bubba, you and I spar but taking his nutjob opinion of a meeting he didn't attend as truth really cracked me up.

He's a joke.

Truth hurts Bill. There is video of Donny going absolutely NUTS. I bet he is getting really nervous about the questions at upcoming events. Video from IPhones will be made, and the truth will continue to come out. And the cops were there due to pilots picketing? Hilarious! Watch out for picketing pilots.....

You and the TA are a joke Bill, and so is your Union hack PCL. He has applied for janitor at the Lee Choke Group. Doubtful he'll be accepted.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Anyone who thinks that was Mike going nuts doesn't know Mike. That was practically normal conversational voice!

Didn't you used to be a Moak apologist, Genital? Guess you're trying to get back in the good graces of the loser crowd around here now. Sorry, Genital, redflyer will never like you.

Latest resources

Back