Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks

Thanks ACLpilot,

I appreciate the time you take to hop on flightinfo and APC to answer the questions so many of us junior guys have.

I'm on the airbus now but barely holding it on the fNWA side. I'm guessing we'll have more displacements this fall due to the 747-200 retirements but mostly due to more 757 pulldowns this fall. That should have me displaced to the DC-9 and released from my 2 year seatlock on the airbus. (As well as pay protected)

I know it's unpopular to say but I'm going to try to get down to Atlanta as soon as possible. Is the DC-9 likely to be based there? Perhaps that's my ticket to atlanta...and well...I won't be hated to much for head'in south on the first AE.

Thanks again for the steady flow of comments ACL, there's quite a few of us junior NWA guys that ready all of your posts.

fly2002

Last edited:
As far as us being overstaffed or understaffed next year, the jury is still very much out. I'm keeping my logbooks up to date, that's for sure.

The Home Depot doesn't require up to date logbooks though. Seriously, good luck everyone. I hope it doesn't happen over there, not many flying jobs around.

Latest resources

Back