• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DAL-NWA Tomorrow

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hear the delay is over the double breasted jacket. Both agree that it is extremely lame. I guess the fight is over exactly what level of lameness it is.

If the jacket issue gets settled, then it's time to move on to the hat. Anything to keep the merger delayed until tomorrow.

Head space...

I think the last hang-up actually involves our bud General Lee's head. NWA will have to really enlarge the doors of those DC-9s so he can get his bulbous noggin through the door.

That pompus fool will really have to struggle to wedge that cranium through the door without expensive modifications. Someone will have to throw that gear handle in the right direction-we will have to trust that the General has enough sense to get that right!
-Good luck, Gen.

-Just remember, you have at least a 50% chance of getting it right to begin with. Throw in an actual Captain who has some idea how to fly the plane, and maybe he or she can give you a little help......you'll be batting a thousand in no time!
-We're all counting on you-Striker!

....... NWA will have to really enlarge the doors of those DC-9s so he can get his bulbous noggin through the door.

That pompus fool will really have to struggle to wedge that cranium through the door without expensive modifications........

Its hueeeuge. Its like sputnik. Kinda spherical, yet pointy............

Get up and watch financial news tomorrow morning.
My sources say announcement 2-26-08.

Riiight. Some 8500 hour RJ Captain is "The Source". Us peasants flying the line with (some of us) our Master's Degrees and ears to the DAL tarmac daily know nothing. Riiight

I think the last hang-up actually involves our bud General Lee's head. NWA will have to really enlarge the doors of those DC-9s so he can get his bulbous noggin through the door.

That is why there is a hold up between the two unions...NWA would like to place GL in the DC9 and send him on a one way trip to the desert but Delta would like to bring him out back and give him a single bullet to the cranium. Each group wants the honors and its tying things up.

Riiight. Some 8500 hour RJ Captain is "The Source". Us peasants flying the line with (some of us) our Master's Degrees and ears to the DAL tarmac daily know nothing. Riiight

Weeeellllll now Mr.Helper. There's an attitude that'll get you far in life. :rolleyes:

Wow, surprise surprise no announcement, maybe it will be "next week" or "tomorrow":rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back