DAL/NWA Integration - You Heard It Here FIRST

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

On Your Six

A Compass flight attendant in the hotel van told me today the details for the SLI:

All Delta pilots will be stapled to the bottom of NWA list followed by pay cuts and eventually followed by furloughs (similar to TWA situation) for said Delta pilots. All DC9 pilots will report to 777 training (and thorough FMS training - 4 months long for these analog wizzards) within the next 6 months.

Delta pilots will also be briefed on Jepp procedures for Minot, Bismark, Green Bay, Flint, Lansing and La Crosse.

Sounds like an interesting plan - good luck to all!!!!

Last edited:
You forgot to mention the B1900 that would be servicing those frozen Gardens of Edan.

A Compass flight attendant in the hotel van told me today the details for the SLI:

All Delta pilots will be stapled to the bottom of NWA list followed by pay cuts and eventually followed by furloughs (similar to TWA situation) for said Delta pilots. All DC9 pilots will report to 777 training (and thorough FMS training - 4 months long for these analog wizzards) within the next 6 months.

Delta pilots will also be briefed on Jepp procedures for Minot, Bismark, Green Bay, Flint, Lansing and La Crosse.

I believe it, flight attendants always have the best rumors!:D

I believe it, flight attendants always have the best rumors!:D

How is tourette boy doing today?

DOPE in an RJ. has to be the best entertainment on this funny board. Keep up the great posts.\
Hopefully some day you will be able to get your Multi rating.
Good luck with your tourettes and in your quest in becoming a PILOT.

By the way, they do make special cushions for short people like you DOPE. That way you can manipulate the rudder pedals and brakes. Maybe the FSDO can give you a waiver for your Multi-Rating.

M

Last edited:
How is tourette boy doing today?

DOPE in an RJ. has to be the best entertainment on this funny board. Keep up the great posts.\
Hopefully some day you will be able to get your Multi rating.
Good luck with your tourettes and in your quest in becoming a PILOT.

By the way, they do make special cushions for short people like you DOPE. That way you can manipulate the rudder pedals and brakes. Maybe the FSDO can give you a waiver for your Multi-Rating.

M

MCdoosh:
Good luck in your quest to becoming a man!
Ok, you've contributed enough. You may go back to your rock.
I bet when you come out, the light must bother you.
Enjoy your UAL furlough.
AMF!;)

AMF

Dope can not resist his tourettes. Can you say one sentence without cursing. Try the meds.
Anyway,

Adios
Tourette
Boy

ATB!

AMF

Dope can not resist his tourettes. Can you say one sentence without cursing. Try the meds.
Anyway,

Adios
Tourette
Boy

ATB!

Take your fight outside ladies. Try not to ruin an otherwise fun post with your petty squabbling...

We've gotta think what would really tick the most people off.

I say just pull names out of a hat..and that's the new seniority.

Or... it should have been settled through a game of ultimate roshambo between Moak and the NWA MEC chair.

Hilarious! La Crosse ain't so bad in the summer...

Latest resources

Back