• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DAL Non-rev question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm surprised the company cares that much to chase after sick calls. I guess it's not acceptable to miss a commute, then call in sick? With such a weak commuter clause, what else are we supposed to do?

That's also one not to do. List nr, show and check in, not make it, then call in sick. You need to call in honest.

There are certain groups within this pilot group that are habitual offenders of sick time and the policies. Because of this, they watch the sick calls and how they correlate to non-rev and cass.
I was acarsed last week about a trip and I was just coming to work on a JS. Now how do you think they found out what I was doing?
It is simple, Call in Honest, do not abuse your sick time and non-rev bennies, and do not try and cheat the system. You may not get caught, but if you are caught it is the one thing that no one has any patience for. They will yank you privileges. They are not a right, but a privilege, and I have seen it happen.

It is just a word of caution. If you are going to play the system, do not be cheap and try and non-rev or JS to where you family is vacationing. Buy a ticket.

Latest resources

Back