• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DAL new service

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ASA used to do ATL-DAL, I wonder why Delta is routing through MEM which has far less flight connections than ATL?

Last edited:
Another RJ attack against SWA. Good luck with that.

Flight** Departs Arrives Effective

NW 2672 Love Field at 6 a.m. Memphis at 7:40 a.m. July 7, 2009
NW 2674 Love Field at 11:25 a.m. Memphis at 1:05 p.m. July 6, 2009
NW 2676 Love Field at 4:15 p.m. Memphis at 5:55 p.m. July 6, 2009
NW 2673 Memphis at 9:15 a.m. Love Field at 11 a.m. July 6, 2009
NW 2675 Memphis at 2 p.m. Love Field at 3:45 p.m. July 6, 2009
NW 2677 Memphis at 7:51 p.m. Love Field at 9:36 p.m. July 6, 2009

**Flights operated by Delta Connection carrier Pinnacle Airlines using 50-seat Bombardier CRJ200 regional jets.

Last edited:
Another RJ attack against SWA. Good luck with that.

Flight** Departs Arrives Effective

NW 2672 Love Field at 6 a.m. Memphis at 7:40 a.m. July 7, 2009
NW 2674 Love Field at 11:25 a.m. Memphis at 1:05 p.m. July 6, 2009
NW 2676 Love Field at 4:15 p.m. Memphis at 5:55 p.m. July 6, 2009
NW 2673 Memphis at 9:15 a.m. Love Field at 11 a.m. July 6, 2009
NW 2675 Memphis at 2 p.m. Love Field at 3:45 p.m. July 6, 2009
NW 2677 Memphis at 7:51 p.m. Love Field at 9:36 p.m. July 6, 2009

**Flights operated by Delta Connection carrier Pinnacle Airlines using 50-seat Bombardier CRJ200 regional jets.

Attack? That hasn't started yet. Merely playing SWAs own game--siphoning off traffic from the established players. It's just business. Remember that.

ASA used to do ATL-DAL, I wonder why Delta is routing through MEM which has far less flight connections than ATL?

Ummmmm, ever hear of the Wright Amendment? Effects other airlines too out of DAL. It does not effect aircraft of 50 seats. This is why ASA could go to ATL. It is also why somebody tried a 50 seat DC-9 (all first class) go anywhere airline (Legend). They died 9 or so years ago. MEM is the first hub for Delta that is within the limits of the Wright Amendment.

Ummmmm, ever hear of the Wright Amendment? Effects other airlines too out of DAL. It does not effect aircraft of 50 seats. This is why ASA could go to ATL. It is also why somebody tried a 50 seat DC-9 (all first class) go anywhere airline (Legend). They died 9 or so years ago. MEM is the first hub for Delta that is within the limits of the Wright Amendment.

Not entirely true, DL is free to fly from anywhere they want as long as the Aircraft has less than 56 seats I believe. Eagle was flying 50 seat ERJ's to ORD nonstop out of Love, and will cease that service at the end of the month AFAIK. Tennessee is also not covered to fly anything bigger than a small RJ as it isn't within the Wright Amendment area of states which are TX, OK, NM, AR, MO, LA, MS, and AL.

I guess we know where our next few new city announcements will be though.

Last edited:

Ummmmm...I used to do the ATL-DAL flight at ASA on the 200 (40 seats) which was, and is still as you just pointed out, under the seat restrictions. The new service is being advertised on a Pinnacle CRJ 200 which I think is configured to 44 seats to MEM. Again, why is Delta routing a flight to "No-Town" instead of Atlanta?

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Delta-Air-Lines-Adds-prnews-15022521.html?.v=1

Looks like Delta is growing! After they Wright Amendment is gone, do you think they'll put their Song 757's on this route?

Looks like Delta is growing! After they Wright Amendment is gone, do you think they'll put their Song 757's on this route?

Another useless irrelevant Song post brought to you by King ToolBag himself....

Wow, the girl can't shut up!!!!

Song irrelevant? Are you kidding me? The General said that Song was going to be the end of AirTran/JetBlue. I'm sure those guys at AirTran/JetBlue that are soon to be out of work because of the Song juggernaught don't think they are irrelevant. I'm pretty sure that the sight of those lime green 75's make them soil themselves.

Latest resources

Back