Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DAL interview/class date question.. latest info.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Did they offer you an earlier date? About how far out( generally) from the invite email to the interview? Plenty of prep time? Thanks!

I think they had earlier dates. A friend of mine received the same email and he got a 24 Aug interview. (even after he called a couple of days after I did). If I were to guess, I think you can get an interview on within 4 weeks of the email.

Good luck.

I don't think Instructortard himself got an interview-I think he was attempting to make fun of another guy's prep time between the call and the interview.... Pretty lame if you ask me! It is difficult to tell exactly what the hell Instructortard is trying to convey most of the time.

This guy is truly a gift-the stupidest person I have ever seen on the internet at a time when I am feeling a bit like messing with the "special kids."

I do hope my interpretation is correct-I would be shocked and dismayed if someone this stupid were ever allowed in an actual airliner at any company. It would be a national tragedy!

-Instructortard-you are dumber than a bag o' hammers!

Tell us how you really feels about me! :0

Graceful!

Tell us how you really feels about me! :0

Here's how I really "feels" about you-Instructortard. You are a pure genius at being a screwup!
-You handle the English language with all the style and grace of a monkey f---king a football!
-Very nice:)

I don't think Instructortard himself got an interview-I think he was attempting to make fun of another guy's prep time between the call and the interview.... Pretty lame if you ask me! It is difficult to tell exactly what the hell Instructortard is trying to convey most of the time.

This guy is truly a gift-the stupidest person I have ever seen on the internet at a time when I am feeling a bit like messing with the "special kids."

I do hope my interpretation is correct-I would be shocked and dismayed if someone this stupid were ever allowed in an actual airliner at any company. It would be a national tragedy!

-Instructortard-you are dumber than a bag o' hammers!

Instructordoosh is a gay jets fag!
You can also find him on another username......Uppercrust!

Instructordoosh is a gay jets fag!
You can also find him on another username......Uppercrust!

surely he's probably a plant by either management or just a heckler.. I can't see anyone capable of obtaining an ATP having his views, and level of intellect, but then... We've dumbed down this profession quite a bit in the past decade or so.

Anyway, thanks for the info guys..

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back