DAL international jumpseat/travel to Croatia

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Freight Dog

How accurate are the loads shown on Delta's website? I'd like to jumpseat on DAL next week from ATL to CDG, and apparently lots of available seats shown on Delta.com. Does Delta have their international list or is it all one list?

In CDG, I plan on catching Air France to Croatia, and riding them back to CDG. I'm planning a Zed fare on Air France from CDG to Croatia. I also have a backup Zed (LAX-CDG-ZAG-CDG-LAX).

Any additional words of wisdom for those savvy Europe travelers are greatly appreciated...

i used Delta to go to euroupe recently, the website showed about 50 open seats and there ended up being about 25-30 seats open. Just make sure you check in 75 min before the flight.

If I'm using Delta to get from LAX to ATL before jumping to Europe... can I check in for the CDG flight at LAX in order to meet the 75 min requirement, or will I have to exit secured area and go to the ticket counter in ATL and go from there?

You can check in at the int'l connection desk within security at ATL...but you need to be there at least 75 mins before departure. If you're late due to a late connecting flight, too bad...they're strict.

The last time I came back from Europe on Delta they were actually soliciting volunteers in the check in line and I still got on the plane with seats to spare.

Croatia is great. Quick drive everywhere from Zagreb now with the new super highways. Some of the most beautiful coast anywhere.

Latest resources

Back