DAL Gouge or lack there of

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Dr Pepper

I have looked on both WFFF and aviationinterviews and there only 2 posts(1 on each site) that have any real info in them. I am also only seeing 4 or 5 posts on aviantioninterviews when the main page says there are over 100 posts. Not sure what the deal is there since I am a paid member. Am I missing something?

How many questions are really on the knowledge section? I have seen 40, 45 and 95.

Thanks.

I have looked on both WFFF and aviationinterviews and there only 2 posts(1 on each site) that have any real info in them. I am also only seeing 4 or 5 posts on aviantioninterviews when the main page says there are over 100 posts. Not sure what the deal is there since I am a paid member. Am I missing something?

How many questions are really on the knowledge section? I have seen 40, 45 and 95.

Thanks.

It's your lucky day! I just got denied the job at Delta so here's what you need to know. Print out the 15 or so pages of gouge that you can find - even the old stuff - it is still valid for the Technical Test.

The Technical Test is 42 questions - you have 42 mins - read the question first then get the info you need to solve it and move on (alot of the questions have more info than you need or need to read)

Study the books listed in the gouge learn L/D max, swept wing, descents, holds etc. again all the questions are on the gouge and are still on the test.

The computer based cognitive test is fun - just do the best you can and have fun - there is no prep for those except video games! fast hand eye coordination is what they are all about. (these take about 2- 3 hours including the psych test)

The Psych test is simple - just be honest and consistent.

The 3 on one 1 interview is simple - go over your app, education, jobs - sign it and answer some more quesitions - know your leadership, management and conflict resolution abilities, and what you will bring to Delta. Have stories about your leadership, managment and any problem people you have dealt with in the past and have positive outcomes for all of them.

There ya go! Good Luck

P.S. I guess I didn't have all the answers they were looking for so make up your own and have fun.

Latest resources

Back