• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DAL BK Judge Phone number and contact info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
General Lee..advice taken. But if in the future a letter might help just let me know and I would be glad to write one. Thanks.
edited for language

Last edited by a moderator:
Judge Judy???

I don't see what good a letter would do or an email campaign. If she were to judge based on popularity, she and the court system would be in big trouble. The one thing that I do wonder about is the fact that if the whole thing is in her hands. Is she solely responsible for the complete outcome or does she have a consulting group, court appointed accountants, etc.

Things that make perfect sense to DALPA, an aviation accountant, or CEO may seem utterly preposterous to her. I would think that she would have to get some sort of proof by experts about what Delta is proposing to confirm that it is required or hogwash. I hope she is not governing based on her "Judge Judy" opinion. Is she an experienced (to this magnitude) BK Judge or just a District Judge?

If things go bad for Delta's BK proposal (which I doubt) is there an appeals process if management or DALPA disagrees with this Judge?? I know one thing, this will be an interesting few months. Good luck to the Delta Pilots and employees.

Latest resources

Back