DAL BK Judge Phone number and contact info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ERJDRVR

Have you had a chance to make a call to Judge Beatty? Give her office a call or drop her a letter and let her know how overpaid you are.

Hon. Prudence C. Beatty
U.S. Bankruptcy Court
One Bowling Green, 6th Fl.
New York, NY 10004-1408
(212) 668-5637

I DO NOT work for DAL but do plan on giving the judge a call Monday.

michael707767 said:
While I appreciate the thought, I don't think phone calls to her office will help our cause.
calling her is worthless....but should you manage to get an email address.....well that's a different story. I'd really be interest in droping this crackhead an email. Let me know.

I believe when she asked "I want to know who agreed to pay them that much?" she was referring to the $1 million lump sum some of the retiring guys were getting. She apparently thought that money was coming directly from the company coffers, when in fact most of it was coming from a seperate fund. She probably understands that now, and she also stated that "I now know not every pilot at Delta makes $200,000 a year." Also, if you read the courtroom dialog on the other thread, you can see that she said another pay cut would be "unfair to the junior Delta pilots."

I think she is getting a better understanding of the actual situation, and I would NOT advise writing her at this time.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I think if a bunch of lower paid airline types call in with what they make it could possibly have the opposite effect than intended and just reinforce her belief that Delta guys are overpaid. We all know that the real case is that Delta guys were never overpaid, most others are just underpaid. Course I don't know how in the heck we'd ever get that point across.

ERJDRVR said:
Have you had a chance to make a call to Judge Beatty? Give her office a call or drop her a letter and let her know how overpaid you are.

PLEASE ERJ, do NOT call her. We need to stay on the sidelines. Let this play out, your call will probably pi$$ her off. How could this possibly help out our cause?

Bill

GOOD IDEA. LEAVE IT ALONE for awhile and see how it plays out. Thanks guys.

Bye Bye--General Lee

General Lee..advice taken. But if in the future a letter might help just let me know and I would be glad to write one. Thanks.

General Lee said:
I believe when she asked "I want to know who agreed to pay them that much?" she was referring to the $1 million lump sum some of the retiring guys were getting. She apparently thought that money was coming directly from the company coffers, when in fact most of it was coming from a seperate fund. She probably understands that now, and she also stated that "I now know not every pilot at Delta makes $200,000 a year." Also, if you read the courtroom dialog on the other thread, you can see that she said another pay cut would be "unfair to the junior Delta pilots."

I think she is getting a better understanding of the actual situation, and I would NOT advise writing her at this time.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Well, perhaps she just needs to get a grip on that lip until she DOES understand all the facts in the case and then keep her whack-job opinions to herself. What professional, responsible judge doesn't do that ?

She isn't ruling on some obscure bankruptcy of a bakery someplace where no one is watching and she can act like Judge Judy for her own amusement and ego gratification. This is a very high-profile case of a major US airline where EVERYBODY is watching.

She's obviously run rough-shod over the people appearing before her for far too long. In the case of a judge, the words DO mean something because the words, and the thoughts that provoked them, result in rulings that alter people's lives.

What's that definition of insanity ? Something like "...repeating the same behavior and expecting different results...".

She is NOT surviving the light of day...or is she ? Judy Judy ? Judge Prudy ? I expect the TV producers are lining up at the back door.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back