• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DAL 717 Deal...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Apparently there are a bunch of 320s available for lease from a couple of Indian Airlines that are tanking. Who knows?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Why couldn't they be deferring them to get some DL delivery slots and then the 717's come to DL afterall?

This deal is not dead. 717 payscale in dal ta. I cannot name my source but it is pretty reliable.

While I do hope we get the 717s so junior pukes like me have a chance to upgrade, a payrate for an aircraft doesn't put it on the property... we have the emb 195 rate on there and have not seen any of those.

"AC Flown = yo mama" Now that's funny!

I agree, don't think the deal is dead. Fruition may largely depend on the outcome of the TA, however. No source, simply my intuition on the subject. Would not be surprised if some 319s were thrown in there as well. Just for good measure....

We gave check airmen that have been ferrying parked 717s from California to heavy maintenance facilities in Florida. The personel at these mx facilities have been tight lipped about who these airplanes are for.

I agree, don't think the deal is dead. Fruition may largely depend on the outcome of the TA, however. No source, simply my intuition on the subject. Would not be surprised if some 319s were thrown in there as well. Just for good measure....

No it won't. If Network wants those planes then by God Delta will get them. Aircraft procurement is not dictated by a contract.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back