• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Daddy needs to work!

TimsKeeper

Registered Abuser
Total Time
If anyone knows any openings for Hawker, Challenger 604 or Gulfstream III (current in G3, others are a little over a year from current) please throw me a PM.

About to lose my gig and the waters are getting rough. Currently live in NY on the Island but willing to move.

Thanks if anyone has any leads, thanks anyway if not.

rumrnr78

Total Time
G III position listed in southeast but you have to join climbto350.com I could not get any info for you. It is listed as confidential.

Good luck- Rum

TimsKeeper

Registered Abuser
Total Time
thank you!

I am a member. I'll go back and double check it just in case, but I probably sent a resume in already.

Thanks for the heads up, I really appreciate it.

TimsKeeper

Registered Abuser
Total Time
key air

I sent them a resume about 2 weeks ago and I got a canned e-mail reply that they'll contact me if needed. I'm typed in several of their aircraft, maybe I'll get a call eventually.

Thanks