• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Daddy Dolls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And years later the parents wonder where they went wrong when junior is arrested with a closet full of body parts in his apartment.

Saw a segment on the news about this company. Thought it might be something of interest for those of you with young children at home since we spend alot of time away from home.

http://www.daddydolls.com/

Quite a stretch to compare the effect of your four 4-days a month on your children to a soldier's 15 month deployment(s) to the sandbox. Granted, I think the concept is weird too, but we straight civilian types really have no idea what family separation means. After all, my 2 year old still recognizes me when I come home from a trip. If a cardboard cutout of "daddy" makes a little boy or girl just a bit happier or well adjusted while "daddy" is off fighting and very possibly dying in the desert, then so be it.

I miss the hell out of my family after a 4 day. I can't even comprehend a year.

I can't wait to try to explain to the fiance why that weird website is now on the Firefox history on the computer...

Yeah, I clicked on this expecting something new and hot in the way of mail order long weekend island chicks,,,

What a disappointment. ;)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back