Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Floyd94

WPC Member
What is the going rate for a pt. 91 DA 50EX pilot on the west coast, Bay Area? PIC and SIC? Anyone with any intel?

A friend of mine flies a 900 in the bay area and he makes $145/yr. A little low considering where you are, but pretty average on a national level

Believe me, I've thought about it. I spent 6 years at a regional(121) too. My only reservation is leaving behind a great quality of life. It would be tough decision to say the least.

Believe me, I've thought about it. I spent 6 years at a regional(121) too. My only reservation is leaving behind a great quality of life. It would be tough decision to say the least.

Good luck whichever path you take. If I had to fly a corporate aircraft, the Falcon 50EX would be near the top of the list - certainly a beautiful aircraft with good performance and a nice office up front.

Good luck whichever path you take. If I had to fly a corporate aircraft, the Falcon 50EX would be near the top of the list - certainly a beautiful aircraft with good performance and a nice office up front.

Ya never know...someday you might just HAVE to fly a corporate aircraft!

But rest assured, Falcon 50EX operators usually fight over EMB145 pilots to fill all the vacancies they have, so its always an option.

Nothing like a nice office up front.

Ya never know...someday you might just HAVE to fly a corporate aircraft!

But rest assured, Falcon 50EX operators usually fight over EMB145 pilots to fill all the vacancies they have, so its always an option.

Nothing like a nice office up front.

Thanks Dad...

Thanks Dad...

Dad?

Trust me clown....if you were my kid I would have tossed your mama $250 and told her to lose my number.

Regional Board is that way -------->

:bawling:

Dad?

Trust me clown....if you were my kid I would have tossed your mama $250 and told her to lose my number.

Regional Board is that way -------->

:bawling:
THAT's the Gulfstream 200 we've grown to know and love, er, know. :D

Latest resources

Back