• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Da Tranny to STL!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Who cares about departures out of there. What I hated most was how the gates could get tied up for hours if there was a ground stop for Chicago. Push the freaking plane off the gate so somebody else can get in. It sucks landing and then sitting for 2 hours until Eagle or UAX gets released for where ever they are going and board up and taxi. On the plus side if we were the last flight of the night in we alway got our 12 minutes of taxi time to repo the airplane to the middle of nowhere for the night.

I love getting a rise out of people like you. :laugh:
No, that's ME getting a rise out of YOU.

That would be YOU that got all anxious and huffy. See that winky face above? That means I was laughing.

Yes, at you.

So is everyone else.

Have a great night. ;)

HPN and PBI are the only 2 airports I regularly fly to where the ATC guys routinely show a preference to the corporate types. Most other airports I seem to go, the 121 guys get the preference.

The locals know who pay the bills. No biggie, just realize it and laugh.

who frickin cares...get a life on your days off fellas...please

As long as we are blocked out I will sit on the ramp until my 3 or 4 day trip is up. I just need pretzels 3 cans of copehagen and a few diet cokes and I will sleep in the back until my 3 or 4 days is up.

Latest resources

Back