• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nor me

semperfido said:
we aren't mind readers
I simply want to know if anyone has heard about this job and if so, do they have a contact for them. I do appologise, wih so many DA 50 jobs being advertised it must have been difficult to understand what I meant.

Um...flying a DA50 based in INDIA (?)...(did he say INDIANA?)

no?

um....all yours.

It was a real nice week in Mumbai. Only 300 dead floating around the city due to the 34 inches of rain in ONE day.

As the water recedes the smell will be just peachy also.

60K E?
600K is not enough.

philo said:
Anyone got any info on this job?

let's try again. what job are you referring to? all i see is DA50 India and that means nothing. :cool:

Just got back from India and Mumbai. A real peachy place. Took me a week to recover from that one. If I were you I would keep looking.

Last edited:
Trying again

semperfido said:
let's try again. what job are you referring to? all i see is DA50 India and that means nothing. :cool:

Just got back from India and Mumbai. A real peachy place. Took me a week to recover from that one. If I were you I would keep looking.
I do not have any more info, I got a call from a (reliable) friend that the job was available but he had no more info except that it was on a site. I know that it may not be such a great place but no harm to get the facts. I am in Tunisia at the moment, need a change. I only thought that someone out there may have come accross the ad while searching the aviation web sites. A shot in the dark.

Latest resources

Back