D&D Aviation Services

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jross

Our company is currently using an RVSM manual and MEL provided by D&D Aviation Services. Recently we have had an issue with their accounting department and have had a hard time trying to resolve it. Seems that no one will return our calls. I have even tried to contact the owner to no avail. Has anyone else had similar issues with D&D or is it just us.

They like to bill you for renewal services that you did not ask for. Send them something certified in writing. They are bad about starting to call people outside of the flight department within your company claiming that the crew has allowed XYZ manuals to expire and they must be renewed. I will never use them again. They did that to multiple companies in our area.

400A is correct. 100% Back in 2003 we used the for a 135 manual and a Pt.91 manual. We'd send them corrections, and they would overnight the manual to use with the same mistakes in them. The girl we would send the corrections to did not even know her email address, and that is no stretch, she honestly did nnot know her email address. I told that to the owner, he said I must be mistaken and to hold on. A minute or so later he came back on the line an apoligized.
More of the same crap and I finally told the girl she had no business in her current role. She got all ghetto on me so I hung up. Tried to get in touch with the owner for 3 or 4 days, and nothing. I sent him a final email and told him I was about to post my experiences with him on the NBAA Pilot and Department manager msg board. It took my phone about 2 minutes to ring after I sent the email. When I answered, the out of breath nit wit was on the other end explaining to me that he would sue me and the organization that I worked for at the time if I posted that. I assured him that I would do exactly what I said I would unless we got the problems sorted out on the spot. He was receptive.
I would suggest you tell him you are going to post your experiences and I can assure you that you will have his full attention. Good luck. They have nice manuals but their protocals sux.

We had same problem with D & D. Switched to GLN Compliance, and we are having the same problems with them as well. Can't get them to return calls. Seems to me this would be a good business for someone to start up as competition is sparse.

Airline Cert is a great company, I have used them for everything from a RVSM Manual to a full blown ops/maintenance manual for a 135 outfit. Good communication and quick with the product.

Mel

Use Accuaero. Accuaero.com They are run by a professional pilot who used to be USAF and flew corporate with me. Good guy, knows what hes doing, and RETURNS CALLS.

CRJCA

Stay away from D & D. Only their billing department will call you. Any manual changes or mistakes they make are shrugged off. And don't try to convince them of what to do they will tell you, regardless of your experience or even better, your wishes.

Latest resources

Back