CXY- Harrisburg PA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

421Driver

Harrisburg Jet Center has nice wireless internet (using it right now). Great burrito place down Old York/Bridge Street called Neato Burrito. They only take cash, but there is a bank across the street.

Sidoti's

I used to work there, actually just left there about 2 months ago to work at Airnet, but there is a good Italian place too called Sidoti's. Make a right on third street and it's on your left. Good pizza and subs. I heard that the Jet Center finally just got a jet too. A Citation. Just curious VaB, when did you work there?

My wife was raised in New Cumberland and originally lived at the Army Depot that is now Capitol City Airport. We were just back there to visit her mother who lives further down Bridge Street.

Is Sidoti's a new place or is it the pizza joint next to the laundrymat on Market Street (right on 3rd, left on Market)? I lived with my wife in an apartment on the second floor across from the laundy and next to what used to be Puletti's (now some Irish pub).

I like to stop in at Nick's which is just across the bridge and to the left. Good food and a fun bar. :)

Sidoti's is on third st. There is another Pizza place on market, can't quite remember the name though, but it is different. Also, the new Irish pub is Coakley's, pretty good, little pricy. Alot of our transient 135/corp customers get catering from there, not a bad place.

I forget the name of the place on the main street that run's through the center of the old part of the city but it did have some mighty fine breakfast. It is housed in some old bank building that was restored.

350DRIVER said:
I forget the name of the place on the main street that run's through the center of the old part of the city but it did have some mighty fine breakfast. It is housed in some old bank building that was restored.

The Brownstone.

Try Alfred's Victorian for lunch or dinner. One of the best restaurants, anywhere at any price, that I've ever experienced.

slowto250 said:
The Brownstone.

Try Alfred's Victorian for lunch or dinner. One of the best restaurants, anywhere at any price, that I've ever experienced.

The Brownstone seems to ring a bell, been awhile. That is where the bank vault is the eye catching device inside, couldn't forget the place just the name.

Good breakfast, can't speak for the lunch or dinners there.

3 5 0

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back