CVG Crashpad...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Tanker1497

Please don't hammer me for posting this here, already posted in crashpad section with no luck. I will be looking for a crashpad in cvg, probably starting the month of July. I may or may not have a car, so I am looking for pads with access to airport transportation. Please let me know if anyone has any info!

Thanks,

Tanker1497

Basing in CVG w/o a car is nearly impossible. I highly suggest an airport beater.

The TANK (public tranny) is unreliable and nearly useless.

Comfort Inn South crew rate $35 bucks a night free breakfast airport shuttle and stay eight nights ninth is free. Any more questions?

What are you looking for? Are you picky? Can you live in a rat hole? Do you have to have a nice new house with wifi and a big screen plasma tv and your own room?
Let me know, I'll get some info out of the crewroom for you and PM it.
But of course there is that pesky finders fee of 200%.

As was posted above, unless you either stay at an airport hotel with van service or have an airport car, you will be hard pressed to make this work. The "TANK" (Transportation Authority of Northern Kentucky) buses are essentially set up to take you to and from the airport and downtown CIncy. Additionally their schedule is such that the buses primarialy run during commuter hrs, not on a regular schedule all day/night etc. (I know, I tried. It just doesn't work.)

There are PLENTY of crashpads available as well as cheap apts, some including heat. The best way to find one is to just come to cvg, stay in a hotel for a couple of days, rent a car and scope it all out.

That worked for me.

Are you with Mesa? That's probably why you've had no luck so far.

Please don't hammer me for posting this here, already posted in crashpad section with no luck. I will be looking for a crashpad in cvg, probably starting the month of July. I may or may not have a car, so I am looking for pads with access to airport transportation. Please let me know if anyone has any info!

Thanks,

Tanker1497

Thanks CRJ puppy, DX Rick...

I have a pad in ATL that is pretty nice, wifi, flat screen, even surround sound! I share a room, but that's ok. I pay 250 a month, ouch, so hopefully I can find one in cvg that's no more than that. If you think of it DX, and get any info, it would be appreciated!

Thanks

P.S. tiffanytaylor, no, I don't work for Mesa, not that there's anything wrong with that!

Latest resources

Back